This blog follows the journey of one Isaac (Ike) Robert Champ Scott, born November 4, 2006, to Matthew Robert Scott and Laura Ann Gross Scott.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
welcome to the world...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations, again to you both, and welcome little "Dabricasha!" (I'm sure I misspelled that! You can correct me later, Matt!)
You guys are such great friends to us, and so special to me and my family. We couldn't be happier for you! Ike is just perfect! He's such a beautiful little guy! (Clearly takes after Laura!)
!Ustedes van a ser los mejores padres del mundo!
Much love and lots of hugs to your new little family,
1 comment:
Congratulations, again to you both, and welcome little "Dabricasha!" (I'm sure I misspelled that! You can correct me later, Matt!)
You guys are such great friends to us, and so special to me and my family. We couldn't be happier for you! Ike is just perfect! He's such a beautiful little guy! (Clearly takes after Laura!)
!Ustedes van a ser los mejores padres del mundo!
Much love and lots of hugs to your new little family,
BK
Post a Comment